Saturday, February 7, 2009

today my frien interview for bod. after tat when he cum out,he cry. i oso dunno why bt president alr tel me what happen. actually i oso duno i chose president tis post is rite or wrong. as my info,no oc have want to be president. erm..very hope anniversary tat day cn come soon. n noe the incoming board. but actually if i really cn b 1 of the main post,i oso very happy already. but nw really busy ar. wan prepare many thing of leo anniversary. i scare my academic result wil turn bad n tat time my mum sure scold me la..tis few time alwiz ponteng kelas to my club thing. i tink if next time i cn b board,i will more busy la.so now is time to give me trained.haha.err..2day go parade met 1 ppl tat make me very happy..tat is amc vice president but unfortunately din have see dao her ar.i just heard my friend say only. tis year she will be president lo. sure gt many ppl chase her already so what i can do nw is do my best in leo club n GAMBATEH!!!!

1 comment: